Transact Risk Partners
Established in 2017 at Castel, Transact Risk Partners is a specialist underwriting team focused on providing transactional insurance solutions, namely Warranty & Indemnity (W&I) for Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions and Tax Insurance.
The team of experts are made up of underwriters all with significant experience in the legal field or with a law degree.
Transact combines underwriting expertise with a streamlined process, utilising automation and technology to deliver a more tailored approach to covering transactional risks.
The team is based in Castel’s branch office in Amsterdam.
Range of coverage:
Warranty & Indemnity (W&I)
- Specialisation in deals with transaction documentation subject to the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, French or German laws.
- Loss resulting from breach-of-warranty claims
- defence costs for a third-party demand and litigation costs
- Non-standard tax risks
- Broader annual policies available for certain tax frameworks (i.e. substance, transfer pricing documentation etc)
- Coverage may include attached expenses (defence costs in the form of advisor fees), interest and penalties, advance tax payments
- Existing tax analysis is not a requirement for consideration
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions:
Transact provides tailored W&I solutions focused solely on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) within the BENELUX, French and German regions. Tax Risk insurance solutions are provided on a Global basis.
All capacity providers are at least A rated.
Maximum Line Sizes:
Warranty & Indemnity (W&I): € 50,000,000
Tax Risk: Up to €25,000,000 / £25,000,000 or local currency equivalent
Visit the Transact website here Transact to find out more.