Seacurus is a specialist marine coverholder focusing on providing insurance solutions for niche marine lines. Seacurus simplifies its client’s processes and requirements by creating a one-stop shop for complete high-risk area cover by underwriting Marine War risks (including War Protection & Indemnity), Piracy Kidnap & Ransom and Seafarers Abandonment for both annual policies and single transit breach cover.
Marine Hull War Risks
- Hull War Risks subject to Institute War and Strikes Clauses Hulls Time Cl.281 dated 1.10.83 or American Institute Hull War Risk and Strikes Clauses or Nordic Marine Insurance Plan of 2013, Chapters 1-9 and 15, at the client's request
- Sabotage, Vandalism and Malicious Mischief.
- Violent Theft, Piracy and Barratry
- War Risks Protection & Indemnity
- Loss of hire: to indemnify up to the sum insured subject to the daily amount, fixed and agreed each vessel, chartered or unchartered.
- Hull Limits up USD 92 million
Piracy Kidnap and Ransom
- The Ransom
- Unlimited Response Costs
- Loss of Ransom in Transit
- Additional Expenses
- Legal Liability
- Loss of Hire
- The policy will provide the insured with unlimited preferential access to one of the World's leading K&R response companies to manage the incident.
- Standard Policy limit of USD 5,000,000, higher on request